From Rahul P Akolkar <akol...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Sandbox build - please define struts12.jar
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:39:02 GMT
Glenn,

Are you still managing the nightly sandbox build? Or did Martin take over?

Can you please define a struts12.jar property and point it to Struts 1.2 ?

The RDC sample apps need Struts 1.2; I emailed the latest code update to
Sam a couple of days ago, but overlooked the fact that he can't access the
sandbox build environment. Since struts.jar is already defined and refers
to Struts 1.1, I (re)named the property struts12.jar in the RDC build.xml
(similar to the servlet23.jar etc. nomenclature used).

Can someone please update the build.properties.sample too? Don't see any
kind of struts there.

Thanks a lot for your time.
-Rahul