From Stefán Baxter <ste...@hugsmidjan.is>
Subject Re: session cookies and standard.tag.el.core.UrlTag
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:53:02 GMT
Hi,

Testing the tag with browser having different cookie settings reviles
that it correctly embeds
sessionid  in URLs even "the first time" something that the other method
will not do and that is the reason for my interest.
If some is familiar with what controls this behavior then please clarify.

Best regards,
  -Stefan