From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Sandbox nightly build
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 03:48:28 GMT
The nightly builds are done on my desktop system where I work.

My desktop system has been having some problems and it looks
like I will be switching it from Redhat to Gento.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If anyone else is willing to take over doing the nightly builds
including the switch to subversion please let me know.

I have been doing this for years but haven't participated much
in taglibs for a while.

Regards,

Glenn