From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVN migration
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 03:55:13 GMT

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Just wondering if the Taglibs community have any thoughts on a
> migration to Subversion?

I am +1 on migrating Taglibs to Subversion. I don't anticipate any issues
that Jakarta Commons hasn't dealt with already (i.e. deciding on the repo
structure), and would in fact expect Taglibs to follow the same model as
Commons.

The '1' part of my '+1' can't take effect immediately, I'm afraid, since I
have too many irons in the fire at the moment. However, if nobody else
steps up to the plate beforehand, I hope to have some time to push this
through next month.

(Actually, it wouldn't be a bad thing to wait until the Commons migration
has completed, so that we can ensure that there are no unanticipated
stumbling blocks with the approach being taken there.)

--
Martin Cooper