From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox nightly build
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 04:54:27 GMT
What does the nightly build for Taglibs look like? It would be nice to
get this moved to ASF hardware. (The same is true for the Jakarta and
Struts nightlies, which run on Craig's machine.) If the build is
reasonably straightforward, I'm willing to give it a go, and try to
put it together with Craig's build. (I previously offered to get
Craig's build running on ASF hardware, and kinda dropped the ball, but
this might be enough for me to pick it up again. ;)

--
Martin Cooper