From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: Precompilation
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:53:31 GMT
Hi Martin,

I don't know how was the JSR process before (I joined last year), but I
think the process is more transparent now (specially after JSR 215/JCPA
2.6).

So, I think it worths opening a new issue (specially considering the
spec leaders and other EGs are subscribed to the list and hence are
morally compelled to treat the issue well :-)

-- Felipe