From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: JSTL XML tags performance
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:47:07 GMT
Justyna,

Thanks for the scoop ;-). I did a little more digging and actually found
a couple of posts on the Xerces/Xalan lists where Sun is offering to
donate the JAXP 1.3 sources to Apache. Sounds like it's just a matter of
waiting for stuff to become available...

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>