From Abey Mullassery <a...@mullassery.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Wiki for Taglibs?
Date Wed, 29 Sep 2004 04:07:27 GMT

[X] +1 I want my Taglibs Wiki!
[ ]  0 I am neutral on a Taglibs wiki
[ ] -1 No Wiki for Taglibs!

Yeah, we can put up a FAQ before the questions are asked frequently :)
It would be great if we also had a place (server with JSP support) to
put up the working (dynamic) examples of the taglibs.

Abey Mullassery
http://www.mullassery.com

PS. I plan to put up atleast an applet (static) if JSP support cannot be
made available. For eg. http://www.mullassery.com/software/PMIW/ (but it
needs Java 1.2!)