From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki for Taglibs?
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:58:37 GMT
If you want to make this thread the vote thread, then you should
prefix the subject with [VOTE] so that people know there's a vote
going on, rather than just a discussion thread.

I am neutral on a Taglibs wiki, simply because there isn't all that
much traffic on the lists, so I'm not sure how much it would be used.
On the other hand, I do see that we could put a FAQ there, so I'd be
supportive it if people promise to answer questions with just links to
the FAQ instead of repeating the solutions. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper