From kalyan inuganti <bujju...@yahoo.com>
Subject Nested Tags Question
Date Tue, 24 Aug 2004 05:01:12 GMT
Hi,
I have some thing like -

<c:choose>
			        <c:when test='${registrationForm.dobYear !=
""}'>
			            <date:complete monthName="dobMonth"
dayName="dobDay" yearName="dobYear" dayValue="<c:out
value='${registrationForm.dobDay}'/>"
monthValue="<c:out
value='${registrationForm.dobMonth}'/>"
yearValue="<c:out
value='${registrationForm.dobYear}'/>" />
			        </c:when>
			       <c:otherwise>
			            <date:complete monthName="dobMonth"
dayName="dobDay" yearName="dobYear" />
			       </c:otherwise>
			    </c:choose>
However, the value that is being passed to the
date:complete tag for dayValue, monthValue, and
yearValue are the exact strings eg. <c:out
value='${registrationForm.dobMonth}'/>. If i print the
same thing out on the page it prints the value. It
looks pretty obvious to me that nesting the tags is
blocking interpretation of the inner tag. Any
suggestions please?

Thanks,
-kalyan