From Nikolai Botev <bono8...@yahoo.com>
Subject uncommon sandbox taglib
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2004 13:27:00 GMT
Hi,

I needed a piece of functionality that turned out to
be avail in the uncommon taglib (the un:invoke tag) so
I looked into it.

I added the functionality to be able to pass
parameters to invoked methods and I was wondering how
I contribute them back to the project.

I looked through the project a bit and it seems quite
out of date. Some of the ideas might have been
obsoleted by the jsp 2.0 spec, but most of the things
it offers still have value.

I would be willing to work on the whole uncommons
taglib, finish it up, and hopefully even make it
eligible to join the jakarta project.

I would appreciate any info on how I can achieve these
goals.

Thanks,
Nik

P.S. Sorry if I'm posting any questions in the wrong
place - this is my first time on a jakarta mailing
list and first time involvement.