From "Vianen, Jeroen van" <jeroen.van.via...@satama.com>
Subject Mailer2
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:09:44 GMT
Hi Felipe,

Thanks for adding mailer2 to the sandbox.

I have two remarks, though:

1. What is going to be the standpoint of Apache regarding these external
Bouncy Castle JARs for signing and/or encrypting mail and how are these
going to be integrated in the (automated) build?

2. The license in the generated JAR is still version 1.1, rather than 2.0.

Regards,

Jeroen