From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Sandbox
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:19:28 GMT
The nightly builds occur on my desktop system where I work,
they then get scp'd to apache.

If there are any taglibs which need to be added to the nightly
build just let me know.

If someone else running gump wants to take over the nightly build
that works for me.  Just let me know so I can stop running my
nightly builds.

Regards,

Glenn