From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: Sandbox
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:44:39 GMT
Hi Glenn,

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 10:19, Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> The nightly builds occur on my desktop system where I work,
> they then get scp'd to apache.

Yes, I know that.

> If there are any taglibs which need to be added to the nightly
> build just let me know.

Could we add the sandbox taglibs (iterators, image, unstandard, datagrid
and mailer2)? Also, I think it makes more sense to add them in a
separate gump XML file (jakarta-taglibs-sandbox.xml), instead of using
the existing one.

> If someone else running gump wants to take over the nightly build
> that works for me.  Just let me know so I can stop running my
> nightly builds.

I still think it weird that those Gump scripts are not run on ASF
machines. I guess there might be some reason for that and I'm fine with
that. But at least the process should be documented somewhere at the
website.

Regards,

Felipe