From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Where is the Input tag library?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 22:23:05 GMT

Good question. It's actually missing from the main Apache site, which is why
it's missing from the mirrors. It's not the only one that's missing,
either - at least io and i18n, and quite possibly others, are also missing.
I have no idea where they went (assuming they were really there at some
point).

Anyone have any ideas? (Copying -dev so all the committers see this.)

--
Martin Cooper