From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Using Image Taglib when J2EE application is inside (an unpacked) war file.
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 14:01:51 GMT
Perhaps reading to send to the response output stream with something "like"
InputStream fis = MyApp.class.getResourceAsStream("image.jpeg"); would make
sense?  Maybe the gen-image file should be inside WEB-INF?  I modify the
tag to do this myself anyway.  I never allow resources outside WEB-INF.

Michael