From Abey Mullassery <a...@mullassery.com>
Subject Requesting feedback on the ImageTag update to use web app's temp and local directories
Date Sat, 12 Jun 2004 05:32:14 GMT

It would be nice if someone could try out the image taglib on
JBoss/Jetty where it is set not to unpack the war file. The
image-examples.war has examples showing how to use the local folder (as
it was) and if not specified the default use of web app's temp
directory. Please read my last mail
("ImageTag updated to use web app's temp dir (was Re: Using Image Taglib
when J2EE application is inside (an unpacked) war file.)")
before you test/try it.

The nightly build still does not seem to happen (any idea when it would
be back?) and hence you may have to build it locally. But it would help
a lot if you could post some feedback before we proceed with more changes.
Once this implementation and some refactoring is complete I think it
would be a good time to evaluate if the current status of the Image
taglib is good enough to move out of the sandbox.

Thanks in advance.

Abey Mullassery
http://www.mullassery.com