From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Changes on bugzilla (UPDATED)
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 23:44:31 GMT
Felipe Leme wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 11:31, Kris Schneider wrote:

> 1.Add bugzilla support to sandbox taglibs
>
> [ ] +1 Add one entry for each sandbox taglib in the Components field
> [X] +1 Add only one entry for all sandbox taglibs in the Components field
> [ ] -1 Do not add bugzilla support for sandbox taglibs, explain why

I believe that until Sandbox projects are voted out of the sandbox and
fully supported they should not have their own entry in the components
field.

It should be clear to users that Sandbox projects are not yet officially
supported. If it gets to the point that a Sandbox project needs its own
entry in the components field I believe that it should also be
considered as a fully supported taglibs project.

> 2.Update versions available. We could remove the 1.0B1 and EA1 and add
> [X] +1 Update Version field
> [ ] -1 Do not update Version field, explain why

Thanks,

Justyna