From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@sun.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Changes on bugzilla
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 16:42:46 GMT
Felipe Leme wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'd like to propose some changes on bugzilla:
>
> 1.Add support to sandbox taglibs
>
> [X] +1 Add sandbox taglibs in the Components field
> [ ] -1 Do not add sandbox taglibs in the Components field, explain why

I looked at how the Jakarta Commons is set up with the Sandbox projects.
They do have a general "Sandbox" component field as well as an
"unspecified" version field.

Looking at our SandBox projects, yes they are not officially supported
however they still can be tested and evaluated. If someone comes across
a problem with a Sandbox component, they currently have no way of
tracking it.

I think a "Sandbox" component field would be helpful for a component
that is still under the evaluation phase and not ready to be voted out
of the sandbox.

> 2.Update versions available. We could remove the 1.0B1 and EA1 and add
> 1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.1.0, 1.2.0 and nightly
>
> [X] +1 Update Version field
> [ ] -1 Do not update Version field, explain why

Thanks,

Justyna