From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: DataGrid Tag
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:43:13 GMT
You should highly consider using all the work we've placed into Jakarta
Commons Math to support your statistical aggrigations. Both Commons Math
and your project would benefit greatly from its usage. I work directly
on the Math project and would be very interested in assisting you in
integrating its functionality into the taglibrary.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math

-Mark