From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Where is the Input tag library?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 15:35:37 GMT
If a taglib has not had an official release then user's are
depending upon the nightly builds.

The nightly builds are done on my desktop system where I work.
I just got back from two weeks vacation and while I was gone
there was a power failure where I work and my desktop computer
failed when it rebooted.  This will get fixed Monday and hopefully
nightly builds will be restarted by Tuesday.

Sorry for the broken nightly builds.

Regards,

Glenn