From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject {RESULT] Changes on bugzilla
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 22:58:59 GMT
Here is the final result of last proposal:

1.Add bugzilla support to sandbox taglibs

[1] +1 Add one entry for each sandbox taglib in the Components field
[3] +1 Add only one entry for all sandbox taglibs in the Components
field
[0] -1 Do not add bugzilla support for sandbox taglibs, explain why

2.Update versions available. We could remove the 1.0B1 and EA1 and add
[4] +1 Update Version field
[0] -1 Do not update Version field, explain why

So, we are adding one entry for all sandbox taglibsin the Components
field and updating the version field (removing 1.0B1 and EA1 and adding
1.0.3, 1.0.4, 1.0.5, 1.1.0, 1.2.0 and nightly).

Glenn/Justyna, could one of you (or anyone else with the right
permissions) do the job?

Cheers,

Felipe