From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Changes on bugzilla (UPDATED)
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:40:19 GMT
On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 11:31, Kris Schneider wrote:
> Just for clarification, are we talking about a single entry that covers all the
> sandbox projects or an entry for each project in the sandbox?

Originally I proposed one entry for each project. But it could be only
one for all of them too. So, here is the new proposal:

1.Add bugzilla support to sandbox taglibs

[ ] +1 Add one entry for each sandbox taglib in the Components field
[ ] +1 Add only one entry for all sandbox taglibs in the Components field
[ ] -1 Do not add bugzilla support for sandbox taglibs, explain why

(my vote is for the first options; I'd like that Glenn and Justyna voted again)

2.Update versions available. We could remove the 1.0B1 and EA1 and add
[ ] +1 Update Version field
[ ] -1 Do not update Version field, explain why

(my vote is for the first option again)

Felipe