From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Changes on bugzilla
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:27:30 GMT
I agree with Justyna - just because a taglib is on the sandbox doesn't
means it doesn't 'deserve' an entry on bugzilla. In fact, a bug account
would be a good indicator of a taglib popularity and its maturity to
leave the sandbox (take for instance Image: it received a lot of
comments in the list that resulted in code changes - these activities
would be better suited at bugzilla).