From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: DataGrid Tag
Date Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:06:30 GMT
Hi all,

I've just created a new project on sandbox for this taglib.

I haven't announced it yet as Nestor still need to do some adjustments,
but meanwhile it would be great if some of you could review it
(specially checking out the CVS code and trying to build it).

Once it's fully working I will update the site and request a nightly
build for the Gumpers.

Felipe