From "Markus Zänglein" <m.zaengl...@gmx.de>
Subject Changes in Taglib handling from Tomcat 4.0.5 to 4.1.24 ?
Date Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:19:21 GMT
HI

I developed some own taglibs for an web application running on Tomcat 4.0.5, obeying the spec
http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-jsptaglibrary_1_2.dtd

Now I've upgraded to Tomcat 4.1.24 and I recognized some problems with certain tags.

It seems, that Tomcat caches some data from one request to another.
My so called "listItem-tag", which is to iterate a collection and print out some properties
of the list elements, does show list items that have been deleted during the request before.

so one can think, that the deletion has not worked correctly. Instead, looking into the database
makes clear, that the entry has been deleted successfully.

After logging off and on again, the list is displayed correctly by Tomcat.

Anyone an idea, why this may happen ?

thx

MZ