From "Karl von Randow" <k...@cactuslab.com>
Subject RE: Where is the Input tag library?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2004 23:59:24 GMT
Thanks for that.

It suggests that an official release is long overdue! I'm a committer on the
input taglib. I have some small changes to commit (some addressing bugs
currently against the taglib), then I hope we can look to release it? I will
attempt to address those bugs/changes next week (not before time).

What's involved in making the input taglib an official release?

Kind regards,
Karl

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Nielsen [mailto:glenn@mail.more.net]
Sent: Sunday, 6 June 2004 3:36 a.m.
To: Tag Libraries Developers List
Subject: Re: Where is the Input tag library?

If a taglib has not had an official release then user's are depending upon
the nightly builds.

The nightly builds are done on my desktop system where I work. I just got
back from two weeks vacation and while I was gone there was a power failure
where I work and my desktop computer failed when it rebooted.  This will get
fixed Monday and hopefully nightly builds will be restarted by Tuesday.

Sorry for the broken nightly builds.

Regards,

Glenn