From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-taglibs/standard/src/org/apache/taglibs/standard/lang/support ExpressionEvaluatorManager.java
Date Wed, 12 May 2004 02:06:09 GMT
Hi Felipe,

Yes it's great to be back on JSTL after working on Java Server Faces 1.0
implementation :)

Thanks for CC'ing the development list with all the bugs. The EG was the
initial owner of the bugs related to the JSTL implementation in order to
help them with tracking various issues while they were determining the
technology. After the 1.0 release, I don't believe that the EG should
have been the initial bug owner and agree with you that the development
community should get the notifications.

Among the many hats that I wear is the one with karma to change the
initial bug owner for bugs on the ASF bug tracker. I went ahead and made
the taglibs-dev@jakarta alias the default owner for the Standard taglib
bugs.

Thanks,

Justyna