From "Vianen, Jeroen van" <jeroen.van.via...@satama.com>
Subject RE: New JSP 2.0 mailer taglib
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 16:49:12 GMT
A new version of the mailer2 taglib has been released at
http://www.vanvianen.nl/mailer2/. It includes both JSP 1.2 and JSP 2.0
versions. Read the documentation about the automated script used to create a
1.2 version out of the 2.0 version. It had to become a little bit smarter
than the version I posted previously. The 1.2 version has only received
little testing, but please let me know what you think of either the 2.0 or
1.2 version.

Thanks and have fun,

Jeroen