From Justyna Horwat <Justyna.Hor...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Need Help to update a supporting jar file
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2004 16:26:17 GMT
Abey,

The build.properties.sample file helps you customize your local
environment. The directory you're trying to find is something that you
would have defined locally and not on the cvs server.  It doesn't exist
on the cvs server.

For instance, the build.properties.sample file has the following suggestion:

-----
# servlet.jar must be defined to sucessfully build taglibs
# The default jar file for the Servlet and JSP API classes.
servlet.jar=${base.dir}/../jakarta-servletapi/dist/lib/servlet.jar
-----

This doesn't work on my local environment. I don't have servlet.jar in
that specific directory. For my setup, I need to change that setting to:

-----
# servlet.jar must be defined to sucessfully build taglibs
# The default jar file for the Servlet and JSP API classes.
tomcat.home=/Users/horwat/work/lib/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.19
servlet.jar=${tomcat.home}/common/lib/servlet-api.jar
-----

Same thing with the pmiw.jar. The suggestion is to have the jar located
one directory above your jakarta-taglibs-sandbox install but you can
have it anywhere on your local system.

Justyna