From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: maven repository
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:25:35 GMT
Mark/Pierre,

Just now I started to use Maven in a project, and I think it's a very
good product.

So, at long term, I suggest that we add Maven support on our tags - it
would make it much easier to handle the dependencies and we could take
advantage of our existing xdocs documents.

Meanwhile, I could do the 'manueal update' Mark mentioned (in fact,
that's something we really must do, as the repository right now have the
1.0.2 artifacts, which are pretty old).

Felipe

PS: I think this discussion should be kept only in the devs list