jakarta-taglibs-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Noah Vihinen <nvihi...@maven.net>
Subject Re: <x:transform/> and mutltiple namespaces in XSL doc
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 13:45:26 GMT
I just tried the same jsp in TC 5.0.19 and got the same stack trace.   
Anyone have any ideas why this might not be working for me?

Thanks,
Noah

On Mar 8, 2004, at 8:24 AM, Kris Schneider wrote:

> Works for me on TC 5.0.19.
>
> Quoting Noah Vihinen <nvihinen@maven.net>:
>
>> I don't think the <x:transform/> tag is behaving correctly with
>> multiple namespaces.  Given the following jsp...
>> __________________________________________________
>>
>> <%@ taglib prefix="c" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core" %>
>> <%@ taglib prefix="x" uri="http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/xml" %>
>>
>> <html>
>> <head>
>>     <title>JSTL: XML Support -- Transform</title>
>> </head>
>> <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
>>
>> <c:set var="xml">
>>     <a><b>header!</b></a>
>> </c:set>
>>
>> <c:set var="xsl">
>> 	<?xml version="1.0"?>
>> 	<xsl:stylesheet
>> 	    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"
>> 	    xmlns:log4j="http://www.apache.org">
>> 	
>> 	    <xsl:template match="/">
>> 	        anything
>> 	    </xsl:template>
>> 	
>> 	</xsl:stylesheet>
>> </c:set>
>>
>> <x:transform xml="${xml}" xslt="${xsl}"/>
>>
>> </body>
>> </html>
>> __________________________________________________
>>
>> I get the follow exception:
>>
>> javax.servlet.ServletException:
>> javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
>> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
>> java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't declare any more prefixes in
>> this context
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageCo 
>> nt
>> extImpl.java:864)
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageCont 
>> ex
>> tImpl.java:800)
>>            
>> org.apache.jsp.transform_jsp._jspService(transform_jsp.java:81)
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:133)
>>           javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper. 
>> ja
>> va:311)
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:
>> 301)
>>
>> org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:248)
>>           javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>>
>> __________________________________________________
>>
>> If I remove the log4j namespace and all references to it everything
>> works
>> fine.
>>
>> I'm using
>>     jakarta taglibs standard 1.1.0
>>     jakarta tomcat 5.0.18
>>     java 1.4.2 (Mac OS X)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Noah
>
> -- 
> Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
> D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: taglibs-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: taglibs-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: taglibs-dev-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: taglibs-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message