From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: Taglibs, EL and JSP 2.0 (was Re: string taglib)
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:55:55 GMT
On Thu, 2004-03-11 at 02:21, Henri Yandell wrote:

> Sorry, have done. Sounds good to me.

Ok, I will commit that then and ask you to test (the fix didn't quite
work for me, but I guess is a problem in my Linux/Tomcat setup - if I
run the same code standalone, it works).

> Unsure how to find your user in bugzilla to reassign over to you

It's difficult sometimes, but in this case you could get it from my
comments (the user's key is the email address)

Felipe