From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: <x:transform/> and mutltiple namespaces in XSL doc
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 15:36:36 GMT
Just to clarify, the reason I'm not having any problems is because I've
overridden the JDK's version of Xalan (2.4.1) with a new version (2.6.0). I
just wanted to illustrate what's installed with the JDK. By default, TC's
startup script effectively does:

java ... -Djava.endorsed.dirs=$CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed ...

That's why dumping newer stuff into that directory made things better for TC.
Check out:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/standards/index.html

Try running:

java -Djava.endorsed.dirs=$CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed
org.apache.xalan.Version

to see the difference.