From Felipe Leme <jakartalis...@felipeal.net>
Subject Re: New Apache License, Version 2.0
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:02:12 GMT
On Tue, 2004-03-02 at 09:10, Glenn Nielsen wrote:
> It is great to see all the renewed activity in taglibs Thanks to
> Pierre, Felipe, Martin, and others.

That's a beginning - but we're still short compared to the number of
taglibs.

> It will be nice to see some new releases of existing taglibs.

Agreed. Once I finish some more bugs and read all the HOWTOs, I will
propose new releases for some.

> For any of you contemplating being a release manager I wrote up
> some documentation on how to do this at:
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/addtaglib.html

Interesting, I didn't know that document (I found the HOWTO_RELEASE on
CVS a couple of days ago, but this link is more complete).

Felipe