From Pierre Delisle <Pierre.Deli...@Sun.COM>
Subject [Vote] New committer: Kris Schneider
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 21:08:27 GMT
I'd like to nominate Kris Schneider as a committer for Jakarta Taglibs.

Pretty much everyone on the taglibs-user list knows Kris.
He has been providing answers as well as code solutions to a great deal
of postings, and there's always something interesting to be learned in
his replies. Besides 'support' contributions, Kris also contributed many
bug reports to jakarta projects (struts, tomcat, taglibs).

We've just voted in Felipe and Martin, and Kris would be a perfect
addition for our power-play offensive line!

Here is my +1 for Kris.

    -- Pierre