From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Apache License, Version 2.0
Date Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:53:13 GMT
I've converted the license in the Java sources of many of the taglibs, but
there are still several that are unconverted (mainly because I'm not in a
position to build those at the moment, and I don't want to check in files
that I can't build).

In addition, since I've only converted Java source files, there are still
many other files that need the ALv2 license applied, such as the docs and
XML files.

Still, this will get us on the right track. I'm keeping a list of what
state each taglib is in, with respect to the new license, so if you make
license related changes, please let me know, so that I can update my list.

--
Martin Cooper