From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: Use Xdoclet to generate the tld(s)?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:15:30 GMT

My grumble on using xdoclet is that it can be a pain in the arse if poor
naming conventions are used. Not so much a problem in a public project
where people will point out such things though.

If the tag is 'str:uppercase', then the only way to find the configuration
is to go searching for the UppercaseTag. If it's actually called
BigLettersTag, then you waste lots of time :) Or you can do a dist-build
to get the distribution rather than the source and examine that.

Hen