From Eric W Hauser <ehau...@indiana.edu>
Subject Re: Use Xdoclet to generate the tld(s)?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:54:30 GMT
Has anyone considered using maven to build the taglibs?  Setting all the
dependency properties in the build.properties can be rather time
consuming (not to mention finding and downloading those dependencies if
you don't have them).  If XDoclet is used, this would especially be more
compilicated for people who aren't familiar with it. I'd be willing to
submit the patches if I knew they would be used.