From Vincent Keunen <vincent.keu...@manex.be>
Subject Re: LDAP Tag lib
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 18:26:00 GMT
Thanks for your quick reply!  We also contacted the jakarta group
because they also have a ldap (jndi) taglib, although it's less advanced
than yours.  Our proposition would be to merge the two and then develop
the merged taglib.  But for that, you would need to agree to change the
license of your existing taglib to Apache.  Is it in your plans?  Do you
plan to make money with it?  Let me know.