From Pierre Delisle <Pierre.Deli...@Sun.COM>
Subject [vote] standard-1.1.0 and standard-1.0.5 releases
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 20:26:00 GMT
The JSP 2.0 specification is now final and we have taken care
of the bug reports that needed attention for our official
release of standard-1.1.0.

I would therefore like to propose the release of standard-1.1.0,
jakarta's implementation of the JSTL 1.1 maintenance release
specification.

 [ ] +1 Release standard-1.1.0
 [ ] -0 Do not release, please explain why

Similarly, bug fixes have been done on the standard-1.0 branch
and I would like to propose the release of standard-1.0.5,
jakarta's implementation of the JSTL 1.0 specification.

 [ ] +1 Release standard-1.0.5
 [ ] -0 Do not release, please explain why

Regards,

 -- Pierre