From "Karl von Randow" <k...@cactuslab.com>
Subject RE: [input] select lists
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 02:28:45 GMT
Hi Martin,

A dateselect tag sounds like it might be too tied to one particular method
of implementig date select lists rather than the general approach taken by
the input taglib? What are your thoughts on that?

Cheers,
k@rl

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin van Dijken [mailto:sunspam@windgazer.nl]
Sent: Saturday, 8 November 2003 12:38 a.m.
To: taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [input] select lists

In my last job we had a taglibrary that showed select lists filled with
options for all possible days,months,years,hours,minutes and seconds. I saw
Shawn's input tag library and it would be possible to create these lists by
prepopulating a Map, passing it to select and letting it display this info.
This is a little too cumbersome for me. If I were to make a dateselect tag
that can display this info, could I see it added?

Martin van Dijken