From Reshat Sabiq <sa...@purdue.edu>
Subject Re: JSTL 1.1
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:11:47 GMT
Pierre Delisle wrote:

> JSTL 1.1 runs with any JSP 2.0 container, and that includes the 1.4
> RI. You should check http://java.sun.com/j2ee for information on the
> J2EE RI.
>
>    -- Pierre
>
> Reshat Sabiq wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am interested in the source for several tags in fmt library. I run
>> in J2EE 1.4 RI (Beta 1). I have downloaded one of the distributions from
>> http://cvs.apache.org/builds/jakarta-taglibs/nightly/src/
>>
>> I wonder if this source is something that can cooperate smoothly with
>> 1.4 RI Beta 1 (it came out in about December), and also where i could
>> find the source that ships with 1.4 RI Beta 1.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

I wonder where i could see the JSTL 1.1 spec. I have the one for 1.0,
and JSTL in 1.4 Beta 1 and 2 violates that spec in several places. I'd
like to see if perhaps JSTL 1.1 spec requires that behavior. Should i be
looking somewhere in JSRs, since JSP 2.0 is not finalized yet? Any tips
would be helpful.

--
Sincerely,
Reshat.

If you see my certificate with this message, you should be able to send me encrypted e-mail.

Please consult your e-mail client for details if you would like to do that.