From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [jstl] setting a datasource
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:27:20 GMT

I've modified:

standard/src/org/apache/taglibs/standard/tlv/JstlSqlTLV.java

to remove the check for 'hasDanglingScope', and this code starts to work,
allowing me to choose a default DataSource.

Obviously just removing the hasDanglingScope line is not the best
solution, as it's probably still wanted for other tags than setDataSource
(?), but I don't see a reason for setDataSource to have to have a var
attribute [unless there is a DEFAULT token of some kind].

It's line 158->159 in the STANDARD_1_0_BRANCH.

Hen