From Paulo Sergio Carmo <pca...@moredata.pt>
Subject ResultSetTag patch
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2003 19:00:30 GMT
Hello,

I developed a simple jsp with dbtags (06-Mar-2003) with netbeans (tomcat
4.0.4), and everything work fine until i deploy the example in  other
machine running tomcat 4.1.18 . I found a strange behavior from dbtags:

     a query with that produces no rows after a query with rows prints
the select statment in the page.

I found this behavior in tomcat 4.1.16 and 4.1.18 (windows and linux)

The jsp example and the patch are in attachment.

I take liberty to change ResultSetTag class but since i don't know
dbtags classes very well i hope someone comment the changes before
sending it to CVS.

Paulo Carmo: pcarmo@moredata.pt <mailto:pcarmo@moredata.pt>

    MoreData

Av. Almirante Reis Nº 113, 6º, Esc. 604