From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [string] 1.1
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 08:22:42 GMT

I'd like to release a 1.1 version of the String taglib. I expect the
EL-isation to be the most questionable feature. I am happy for it to be
2.0 if need be.

Changes:

WordWrap exception fixed.
Replace now has a sneaky hack to allow newline replacement.
EL-ized. The library works 'naturally' with JSTL's EL format. The way of
    doing this is to only try to use EL if the class can be found in the
    classpath [Jakarta's Standard taglib's util class for EL].
    It seems to work de-facto, but the solution may not be legal for
    JVM's de-jure.
Metaphone. Fixed copyright in source.
All tags: Fixed reuse of Tag inside a looping Tag bug.

What do people think?

Hen