From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: [log] adding/converting to commons-logging
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:36:26 GMT
A new v2.0 version of the Log taglib would be my preference.

Of course a v1.0 has never been released.

A 1.0 version of the Log Taglib should be released before any work is
started on v2.0.  Are you volunteering to maintain the log taglib?

There are zero bugs listed for the Log taglib in bugzilla, it would only
need to be made ready for a release, I volunteer to act as release manager.

Regards,

Glenn