From peter lin <peter....@labs.gte.com>
Subject Re: fmt bug with 1.0.2
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 12:31:51 GMT

Here is a bit more information on this particular bug and why I think it
is a bug.

If I add a key to the resource bundle like "simple.key=hello there'" and
I use it in the jsp, it works fine.

If I also change "param.key=text before fmt'' param {0} text after fmt
param" with two single quotes, it displays the text correctly. I would
expect the behavior to be the same in both cases.

peter lin