From "Grant Jokerst" <gr...@jokerst.com>
Subject RE: input tag library enhancement?
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 21:59:56 GMT
Hi Karl,
   I would vote for the value="" attribute.  Do you have any plans for
adding sort functionality to the <input:select> tag?  I enhanced the
tag to accept a sorting attribute (i.e. sort="ascending|descending").
I submitted the enhancement to the group in August but got no replies.
What were your plans for the select tag?

Thanks,
Grant