From James Ots ...@jamesots.com>
Subject Re: Jar names
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 17:13:59 GMT
On Friday 18 Oct 2002 5:14 pm, Henri Yandell wrote:
> Anyone else thinking that having the taglib jars just use the project name
> is a bit daft?
>
> standard.jar
> string.jar
>
> they're a bit on the vague side aren't they?
>
> Anyone in favour of changing to something like
>
> jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.0.2.jar ?

I certainly am in favour. I've already come across one naming clash.

--
Cheers
James Ots

P.S. I'm also pleased to see someone spelling favour 'properly'. I'm currently
spending a year living in Nairobi, and strangely I'm surrounded by Americans,
and I'm having a great time confusing them by using as much local British
slang as possible!